Valentine's Day, February 14th, is a holiday of romance and love.
We hope we can help give the day some sizzle...
Featured Valentine's E-Cards:
Tons of Love
Send a Love Quiz Card
Test your sweetie with a Love Quiz! Select a card image, create your own quiz (or use one of ours) and whisk your card to your heartthrob with the speed of Cupid's arrow! You will then be able to receive your Valentine's answers, and score them!
Some Valentine's traditions...
- British magazines print romantic sonnets and verses.
- Couples in Turin, Italy used to announce their engagements on this day.
- Danish romantics exchange transparent Valentine cards that are held up to a light source to be read.
- When they were first popularized in the United States during the 1800s, elaborate Valentine cards were made of lace paper and decorated with seashells, berries, beads and artificial or dried flowers.
- Learn more about Valentine's Day traditions!