E-Cards Holiday Recipe Links
Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
(An E-Cards' Team Favorite)
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-hydrogenated margarine (shortening also works)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 Celsius).
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- Melt margarine and mix with sugars, vanilla and orange zest in large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture (if batter is too dry, add a little rice or soy milk).
- Stir in cranberries and chocolate.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes.
- Share and eat!