Show More Cards
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic year. During this blessed month, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours. According to the Koran...More »
- Ramadan is the ninth month in the Islamic lunar calendar.
- Daylight hours are spent in fast and restraint.
- Focus is on Allah, purifying the soul and reading the Quran.
- Family and friend ties are strengthened.
- Bad habits should be dropped, generosity emphasized and peace made with past conflicts.
- The fast-breaking 3 days of Eid al-Fitr end Ramadan.