If you’re having problems previewing music, one of the points below may help you locate the reason and maybe a solution. We have also found that though you may not be able to preview music here, you may be able to hear it when you build and preview your E-Card.
Possible explanations for the sounds of silence:
To learn what "MP3" and "MIDI" music files are, click here!
- Does your computer have the capability to play music -- Do you have a sound card and speakers?
- Is the volume turned up on your speakers?
- Does your web browser have a plug-in capable of playing MP3 and MIDI files? »MP3 info »MIDI info
- Are you using a web browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape? While we try to support other browsers, some browsers don't seem to support some standard web functions.
- Are you using an advertisement pop-up blocker? Our music preview function works with a pop-up window. Your pop-up blocker may be blocking the music.
- Is your computer’s memory too full? Some computers have trouble playing MIDI files if their memory cache is full. Try emptying your cache and re-viewing the card »learn more.
| close | back |